- Urja is a standardized, polyphenol extract of the fresh leaves of the tea plant Camellia sinensis.
- The major components of Urja capsules are polyphenols, which have proven free radical scavenging and antioxidant properties.
- The polyphenols with the most active antioxidant activity are the catechins, specifically epigallocatechin gallate (EGCg) and epigallocatechin (EGC).*
- As a dietary supplement, take one capsule each morning with warm water.
- Each capsule provides the green tea polyphenols typically found in approximately 4-5 cups of high-quality brewed green tea.
- Catechins in URJA have potent antiviral activity that exerts inhibitory effects for all six influenza subtypes tested including three major types of currently circulating human influenza viruses (A/H1N1, A/H3N2, and B type), H2N2 and H9N2 avian influenza virus
- Cures infections
- Reduces acne
- Slows the aging process
- Eases rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Stabilizes your cholesterol levels
- Slows the onset of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease
- Reduces cardiovascular disease
- Boosts immune system
- Helps in weight loss
- Lowers risk of cancer